Start Date / Symbian & Blackberry Support

General talk about our software.
vanhalen812

Start Date / Symbian & Blackberry Support

Post by vanhalen812 »

Hi,

I have yet to purchase EZOutlookSync, chiefly because I am a heavy user of Outlook, as well as Windows Mobile (HTC TouchPro2) / Blackberry (Bold & Storm) & Symbian (nokia E63) phones. I have bought/discarded lots of PIMs which proclaim to be the greatest, so I am very hesistant about buying new ones - nothing seems to be able to customize to what I want.

To help me out, can I trouble you to let me know:

1) Does EZOutlook Sync work on Blackberry and Symbian OS ?

2) My greatest peeve is the "Start Date" in Outlook. I really really need this function to be present on my PIMs - and based on what I see from your screen shots and notes, there isn't one. Many PIMs that I use classify the tasks as:
-- Only having a Due Date, and once u sync back with Outlook, substitutes the Start Date with the Due Date
-- Only having a Due Date, and u "see" the task as active only on that day. any other time before it is an "inactive task"
-- Only having a Due Date, and is reliant on "Status", so if you put the Status as "In Progress", then the task is considered "active".

So my main question is: does EZOutlookSync have a Start Date that stays that way after editing on my smartphone ?

Many thanks in advance.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Start Date / Symbian & Blackberry Support

Post by admin »

1. EZOutlookSync works on Windows OS only.
2. Yes, we work with a Start Date the way it's set.
vanhalen812

Post by vanhalen812 »

Many thanks for clearing that up.

Would you know other PIMs that work with Symbian and/or Blackberry that also have the Start Date function ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unfortunately we do not make such PIMs. Thanks.