Question during evalution process

General talk about our software.
ScottCarr_PCTech

Question during evalution process

Post by ScottCarr_PCTech »

I am the technology consultant for a client who uses multiple contact and calendar folders in the same .PST file and wants to sync between these different folders within the same file, is this possible with your software?
max

Re: Question during evalution process

Post by max »

ScottCarr_PCTech wrote:I am the technology consultant for a client who uses multiple contact and calendar folders in the same .PST file and wants to sync between these different folders within the same file, is this possible with your software?
Yes. When the client selects a folder to be synced within EZOS, EZOS tries to automatically determine to which folder it corresponds in the other file. Should work fine.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
ScottCarr_PCTech

It didn't work!!!!!!!!!

Post by ScottCarr_PCTech »

The software opens up the file in the source and then when I try to chose the same file as my destination it does not allow it. This is what I wanted to sync in the same .PST file. What now?
max

Re: It didn't work!!!!!!!!!

Post by max »

ScottCarr_PCTech wrote:The software opens up the file in the source and then when I try to chose the same file as my destination it does not allow it. This is what I wanted to sync in the same .PST file. What now?
You want to sync to the same file? Hm...EZOS does its work by synchronizing 2 PST files, but it is impossible to synchronize the same file.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
Brittany

Syncing Outlook contacts and calendar

Post by Brittany »

What if Outlook is located on the company server and serves as the main contacts and calendar for a production staff, six sales people and the CEOs (about ten people would be entering data into both contacts and calendar on a regular basis). Six of those people are out of area sales people that log into the network via a remote desktop connection. They need to keep their individual calendars so as to maintain a busy schedule and sync the data with their phones. They need to be able to connect to the server and have your program sync their contacts and calendar to the server unilaterally. It would be a one way sync from the sales laptops to the company server. Can this be done? By the way, we are using a workgroup Outlook. We appreciate your help as this is becoming an issue within the company.