Outlook-Android Sync not running on 64bit

General talk about our software.
jjprieto

Outlook-Android Sync not running on 64bit

Post by jjprieto »

Hi there. I have just installed office 2016 64bit and installed Outlook-Android Sync 64bit as well. When I open the program by pressing the Ok button, it will just disappear, there will be nothing running on the task manager. I wonder if there is the chance to download a previous version of the windows software? Before this I had de office 32bit version and run the Outlook-Android Sync 32bit and everything went fine. I am using windows 10 pro 64bit version. Many thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Outlook-Android Sync not running on 64bit

Post by admin »

Please try to redownload and reinstall the 64-bit edition of the software, will it help? All the major previous versions are available form the following page: http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/vv.
LarrySnoddy

Post by LarrySnoddy »

admin wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:02 am Please try to redownload and reinstall the 64-bit edition of the software, will it help? All the major previous versions are available form the following page: http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/vv.
Thanks admin for the link for the older versions. After updating my system to WIn 10 64bit, my Outlook-Android Sync had stopped working. And the strange fact is that I downloaded the previous version (3.0), and it is working fine. Should I continue with 3.0 or should I downgrade my system to Win 7?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You shouldn't downgrade your system as the latest version OAS is fully compatible with Win10. Was there any error message with the OAS 3.1 version?
LarrySnoddy

Post by LarrySnoddy »

There was no error message. OAS 3.1 just refused to get started. 3.0 is working fine for me using the compatibility mode.
Last edited by LarrySnoddy on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What if you disable the compatibility mode for the 3.0 version, will it still continue to work?
elderone1

Post by elderone1 »

My new Outlook-Android Sync is now running on my Win10 Pro 64-bit PC. I successfully paired with my Samsung Android phone. It is connected. It says "Synchronization in progress". It has been running for about 20 minutes.

I looked down through much earlier forum postings and read that O-A S was not designed to synchronize with Win Office365. Yikes! Is that still true? Did I waste money buying this software? Is there a work around? A few years ago I used a free trial version with Office 2007, successfully. I decided to buy it now but it does not seem to be working.

Should it work?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It will work with Office 365. All the latest info about OAS is on the web site: www.ezoutlooksync.com. Thanks.