Expired key

General talk about our software.
terrilyn00

Expired key

Post by terrilyn00 »

I have sent three emails over the last month and not received a single reply. I have now resorted to registering here and sending a PM to the admin. I can not believe I am having so much trouble obtaining the key to a program that I purchased and should be able to use without issue. I also find it rather annoying that I was able to use the program fine for a period of time and then suddenly notified of the fact that my key was only "temporary". Why do you do that?? I bought it, I have a receipt, I see no reason to not have a fully functional version of the program available for immediate download after purchase - something that does not require future keys. This is a time drain for us business owners who have quite enough to deal with on a daily basis.

Thank you.
terrilyn00

Post by terrilyn00 »

Hello? Is there anyone managing this site?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please check your SPAM filter. We emaild you the code 3 times already.
terrilyn00

Post by terrilyn00 »

I do not have a spam filter running. Is there a phone number I can call to get this number because I have nothing from you. Is it possible you could PM me this information to this forum? I sent you a pm with my information several days ago.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I just PMed you the permanent key. Thanks.