Outlook Synchronization hangs halfway through the "Syncing Contacts

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
ianhot

Outlook Synchronization hangs halfway through the "Syncing Contacts

Post by ianhot »

I'm new user.

I was able to sync once last week. Today, Outlook Synchronization hangs halfway through the "Syncing Contacts". I only have 789 contacts in outlook and I selected "1 way sync from Outlook to Android. Why?
I'm on LG G3 android 4.4.2. outlook 2013 is on windows 8. I think about 343 contacts were transferred from Outlook to Android.
I uninstalled and reinstalled your app on my LG phone. I also restarted my phone. I even deleted all contacts and turned off all sync of contacts with Android. I checked settings > Accounts & Sync > Outlook-Android Sync and it shows both Calendar and Contacts as synced about one hour ago. My outlook calendar was transferred to Android

Also, will this sync to my contacts in Gmail as well? In my Android I only have one service account (my gmail) sync'ing contacts to android.
I have experience programming scripts in Windows.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Outlook Synchronization hangs halfway through the "Syncing Contacts

Post by admin »

Please send me a PM here in the forum with the latest log file (you can access it by clicking on Tools->Last log). Thanks!
ianhot

Post by ianhot »

I uninstalled and reinstalled your Outlook-Android on both my phone and Windows. After that, I was able to sync my contacts and calendar.
Please close case.
Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good, glad it's working now. Please let me know if you have additional questions.