Access Violation Synch Message (Blackberry PRIV)

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
abcd1234

Access Violation Synch Message (Blackberry PRIV)

Post by abcd1234 »

I installed the free 30 day version of Outlook-Android Synch for my Blackberry PRIV. When I try to synch my Dell laptop's Outlook 2016 PST file and Blackberry PRIV over my home WIFI (both Calendar and Contacts), I get an error message box entitled "Outlook-Android Sync" and stating "Access violation at address 000000000081DBF5 in module 'OutlAndrSync.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000004 Event: DOCUMENT HOURS." I have attached this message as well. Nothing at first synched last night, however, I noticed in the morning that the Blackberry PRIV calendar items did synch with my Dell laptop. But everything else did not. I also tried synching using a USB cable and got the same result.

Thanks for your time, Giorgio
Attachments
Error message.PNG
Error message.PNG (5.79 KiB) Viewed 26118 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Access Violation Synch Message (Blackberry PRIV)

Post by admin »

Giorgio, could you please forward us the latest log file? We will be able to see what's causing this error then. You can access log by clicking on Tools->Last log. You can either forward it to support using the following email address: ezsupport[at]ezoutlooksync.com or send it to me via a PM here in the forum. Thanks!
abcd1234

Post by abcd1234 »

The event "Document Hours" is a recurring daily appointment I have in Outlook. I removed it but another message appeared with another recurring appointment. This time it was with a weekly one so I deleted it and all my other weekly appointments. After doing this, synchronization was successful :-) My monthly recurring appointments synched so this is my workaround for now. Any way things can work for recurring daily/weekly calendar appointments?

Also, I tried emailing you at ezsupport@ezoutlooksync.com, however, my message was returned back (Connected to 96.30.3.113 but connection died. Possible duplicate! (#4.4.2) I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.)

Thanks, Giorgio
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Could you please mention the exact recurrence pattern for the events you deleted? Will try to reproduce the problem on our side. As for the log file, please send me a PM with it there in the forum (click on my nickname and choose Send private message). Thanks!
abcd1234

Post by abcd1234 »

Hello admin, Can't send entire log file as it surpasses the PM character limit. Any other way? Thanks, Giorgio
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please upload it to a file-sharing service like Google Drive and PM me a shared link for download. Thanks!