Add Store Error When Selecting Remote PST file

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
lonepinedm

Add Store Error When Selecting Remote PST file

Post by lonepinedm »

I have a new laptop and have installed and registered EZOutlookSync. When selecting the local PST file It shows in the window. Selecting any of the remote computer PST's I get the Add Store Error
admin
Site Admin

Re: Add Store Error When Selecting Remote PST file

Post by admin »

Please see the guide in the Troubleshooting section here: https://www.ezoutlooksync.com/?r=support&pr=tutor#.
ivo_m

Post by ivo_m »

I have the same problem. I am testing EZOutlookSync Pro 3.1. On both computers are Windows 10 Pro x64 and Outlook 365. Firerwall is completely stoped, I am on private (home) net and folder with pst file on remote comp is shared without password. Everyone has full rights to pst file. No problem rename pst file. Last log:
07.10.2019 21:39:56 Start synchronizing
07.10.2019 21:39:56 Version 3.1
07.10.2019 21:39:57 Error: Add store error

What else, please?
Ivo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

So you're able to test-rename the PST file without any issues? If yes, please try to copy it over to the local PC, will synchronization work ok then? Thanks!
ivo_m

Post by ivo_m »

Thanks! Renaming remote pst works OK. Synchronization between two pst files on the same PC works OK too. What else? Ivo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Was the PST file closed on a remote PC? This could also be the case for that "Add store error" message.
ivo_m

Post by ivo_m »

Yes, it was.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you try to open the PST file over the network from your local Outlook copy, will it be able to?
ivo_m

Post by ivo_m »

Yes, it is.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is odd.. What's Outlook version number and its edition (32-bit or 64-bit)?
ivo_m

Post by ivo_m »

I have Outlook pro Office 365 MSO (16.0.12130.20272) 64bit.

But unfortunately my trial copy of EZOutlookSync pro has expired. I don't want to pay for non-functional application. Is there any posibility to extend expiration until we solve this problem?
Last edited by ivo_m on Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ivo_m

Post by ivo_m »

The same version of Outlook is on both PC and notebook. Versions of system are the same too (Windows 10 Pro x64 ver. 1903, build 18362.418).

I have installed EZOutlookSync Pro on notebook too due to expiration trial on PC. The same issue: "Add store error".
This error is activated when I try to connect remote file in EZOutlookSync regardless of pane (source or target).
Remote file (and folder C:/temp) has all rights for Everyone, folder C:/temp is shared for Everyone, both pc are in privat net profile with sharing on.
From both pc's is possible to connect other, from both Outlook's is possible to join *.pst file in second one.

The EZOutlookSync Pro is 64bit version.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks, will have a look at this particular Outlook revision. As for extending the trial version period, please send me a PM here in the forum with your name and I'll reply back with the license key.
ivo_m

Post by ivo_m »

The same error with pst file copied to NAS (with Linux). And also when remote folder is maped as drive on both comp.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The error means Outlook is not able to add the PST file to its store and that's where EZOS accesses it from. As to why this happens - we're still investigating. I assume you're able to open the PST either from NAS or from mapped folder from Outlook?