Method to delete Target or Source Files

Post your suggestions for future versions of our apps here.
jdclarkson

Method to delete Target or Source Files

Post by jdclarkson »

I'd like to be able to delete source or target files from the drop down menu. On the target side, it would be useful if I remove a laptop from my network. On the source side, it would be useful if I change the location of the pst file (or, for example, sync to a back-up of the pst file for some computers.

Thanks
John
max

Post by max »

Hello,

thank you for suggesting!
Why would you want to do that? Current hack is you can delete *.ini file in the EZOutlookSync installation directory- all settings will be reset to default, including files.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
jdclarkson

Post by jdclarkson »

Oh, I'd want to do that because I often change laptops on the network and don't want an inactive one to show up in the menu. If one of the laptops is not turned on, it seems to cause an error message.

Or, if I decide to change the location of the *.pst files on either the laptops or the desktop in my network, it would be nice to be able to eliminate the former source/target. Maybe it's just my obsessive-compulsive disorder kicking in, but I like things to be tidy...
John
Jon

Post by Jon »

I agree. This is one of the things I was asking in another thread. I have a bunch of test Profiles I can't wait to get rid of.
Jon