Can't install after uninstall

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
mmg

Can't install after uninstall

Post by mmg »

I reinstalled 32 bit O-A Sync and now get error that says "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. I had it running before, had reinstalled Office 2016, then reinstalled your program because it gave me this error. Now this error again. I tried both 32 and 64 bit and rebooting computer. No luck. Thx, Mark
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't install after uninstall

Post by admin »

Please post a screenshot of the error message. Thanks.
mmg

Post by mmg »

I can't figure out how to put screenshot in your reply software here. The full exact content of the error box is "The Operating system is not presently configured to run this application". Then another box comes up and says "No outlook installation detected or you are using a 64 bit version of Outlook. If it is the later, ....." etc. I am not running a 64 bit version of Outlook, and I've installed the 32 bit version of your software. It worked before I re-installed Office 2016, so I don't understand what's happened now
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please forward us the screenshot to ezsupport[at]ezoutlooksync.com. Also, are you able to run Outlook without any problems?
mmg

Post by mmg »

No trouble running outlook
mmg

Post by mmg »

Just sent you screenshots
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, never got any screenshots from you. Are you sure you used ezsupport[at]ezoutlooksync.com email address for sending them in?