MS Active Sync, Outlook, & EZOutlookSync PRO

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
chastaylor

MS Active Sync, Outlook, & EZOutlookSync PRO

Post by chastaylor »

Is there an issue with using MS ActiveSync to sync my CE Device and using EZOutlookSync to sync my notebook?

My CE device syncs each time I put it into the cradle and I only sync my notebook about once a week before I go on the road. I've only tried this once and have ran into a problem with the changes I made on my desktop not updating the notebook calendar. I ended up seeing both the old appt times (fr: notebook) in addition to my updated appt times on my desktop.
max

Re: MS Active Sync, Outlook, & EZOutlookSync PRO

Post by max »

chastaylor wrote:Is there an issue with using MS ActiveSync to sync my CE Device and using EZOutlookSync to sync my notebook?

My CE device syncs each time I put it into the cradle and I only sync my notebook about once a week before I go on the road. I've only tried this once and have ran into a problem with the changes I made on my desktop not updating the notebook calendar. I ended up seeing both the old appt times (fr: notebook) in addition to my updated appt times on my desktop.
Hello,

I think we have fixed this issue in the latest version of EZOS Pro, could you please re-download?
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
SimonC

Post by SimonC »

I am also experiencing severe problems (oss of Tasks and Calendar items) when using Active Sync to synch my PDA then latest EZOS version (bought last week) to synch my laptop. Admin please advise.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If ActiveSync is not active, all is ok?