Can EZOutlookSyc do a One -way Sync based on last login?

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
raymondj

Can EZOutlookSyc do a One -way Sync based on last login?

Post by raymondj »

I have outlook on my laptop(standalone mail), desktop(enterprise email) and citrix desktop(enterprise email).
I have to get rid of my desktop and access corporate email through citrix.
When I log in to Citrix, I have access to a network drive to store my
PST's. I have a limit of 50MB Personal folder on exchange and a 100MB limit on the network drive.
I have some rules on my exchange folder now for my local PST on the desktop. I usually just move the files to the appropriate folder. I would like to copy over the PTSs on my desktop to my laptop create a PST on the network drive with same folder structure as my PSTs. I would login to Outlook through citrix. Move messages to the network PSTs. Shutdown outlook. I would then like to perform a one-way synch of newer messages on the network drive to the PST on my laptop based on the last time I logged into Citrix.
For example: The last time I logged into Citrix was 05/01/2007. The PST on my laptop has messages up until 05/01/07. I log in to Citrix process my email. The PST on the network drive will have messages up until today. I would like to sync messages between 05/02/07 -the last time I logged in -and today-05/04/07. Can EZOutlookSync accomplish this task?

Thank you,
Raymond
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can schedule such synchronization with EZOutlookSync Pro however, I'm afraid there's no way to determine the time of your last login to Citrix..

Does the last login time matter in this case? Won't it be enough to let the program decide what's new and then copy those items over?