Number of registered copies required

General talk about our software.

Number of registered copies required

Post by Guest »

I want to be able to share the contents of a PST file from one computer to 3 different computers. Does this mean that I need to have 3 licenses of EZOutlookSync?
Thanks!
max

Post by max »

Hello,

thank you for asking!

EZOutlookSync is not a sharing solution, but if you want to synchronize to all 3 computers- as long as you can reach PST files of all computers from one machine- you need one license.
License should correspond to number of computers the program is installed on. You can synchronize 100s computers from one workstation, if you have a big local network, thus needing one license only.
Maxim
EZOutlookSync/EPIM team
Deacon Jimmy

Re: Number of registered copies required

Post by Deacon Jimmy »

I have a main PC (which has the Master Outlook files) and a laptop on my network. I also want to sync to my android and to my windows 8 tablet.

Can you tell me how licenses and what kind I would need.

This sounds like a business but I am a parish minister and have a variety of communication devices and I'd like to be able to sync them,

Thanks

Deacon Jimmy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For Windows to Windows synchronization you'd need to use EZOutlookSync. For Windows to Android synchronization you'd need to use Outlook-Android Sync. 1 license for each of the apps is what you need.
Thanks and please let me know if you have additional questions.
Deacon Jimmy

Post by Deacon Jimmy »

Please, I'm a senior player here . What do you mean by app? If I understand what I think you said, I would need one license for my main PC, and that would allow me to sync to my laptop and my windows tablet, and another license to sync to my android phone. These would be separate programs and installed on my main PC? (Is that right).

Sorry to be so last century, but lacking that I might never have written to you at all!

Peace
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, you're absolutely right. I'd also recommend you to download and try the trial versions of the programs first, this way you'll be sure you're getting what you need.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you have in mind. Thanks!