No outlook installation detected

Post your bug reports and support issues here.
scouderq

Re: No outlook installation detected

Post by scouderq »

Hi,

I use 32 bit version (see capture-1).
The message is : see capture 2.
Thanks
Attachments
Capture-2.PNG
Capture-2.PNG (128.89 KiB) Viewed 37220 times
Capture-1.PNG
Capture-1.PNG (13.11 KiB) Viewed 37220 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you! Please download the following app: www.ezoutlooksync.com/download/temp/MAPITest.zip. Unpack it, execute and click on the Test button. Then copy content of the main window and paste it here.
scouderq

Post by scouderq »

there is the window...
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (55.85 KiB) Viewed 37213 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you! We updated the app a bit by including some additional debugging info. Please redownload from the same link: http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/download/temp/MAPITest.zip, run it and paste contents of the window here.
scouderq

Post by scouderq »

Hi, there is the window's capture.
Thanks
Attachments
ttt.png
ttt.png (35.15 KiB) Viewed 37211 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you, another version of the app: http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/download/temp/MAPITest.zip.
Please try now.
bufan

Post by bufan »

I am having the same issue as all of the others have posted. Currently Running Outlook 2016 32 bit on Windows 10. I previously ran this app on Windows 7 Outlook 2016 32 bit and it was running fine. Just switched to a new computer. Can't get OAS to recognize Outlook application. Getting same error message as others commented.
Do you have a fix for this yet and/or are you working on one - or should I just move on and look for a different application to use?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please check out the following post: viewtopic.php?p=6924#p6924. Would appreciate your input as we're working on a fix. Thanks!
Nassos

Post by Nassos »

I had the same problem on a 64-bit OS with Windows 10 Pro for Workstations delivered with MS Office pre-installed. This pre-installation was the problem. Here is the solution: Forget about the pre-installed software of MS Office and bypass anything which has to do with it, while doing a completely new MS Office installation. Then de-install the Outlook-Android Sync installation which didn't work and after restarting your computer do a completely new installation of the Outlook-Android Sync software, choosing 64-bit if your OS is 64-bit and 32-bit, if your OS is 32-bit: This parameter refers to the OS, NOT to the MS Office version you are running. My MS Office version is 365 at 35-bit under 64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Good luck!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Actually, that's not entirely true. If you run a 32-bit version of Office, you'd need to get the 32-bit version of Outlook-Android Sync, regardless of the fact that your Windows version might be a 64-bit one. For the 64-bit version of Office, you'd need to get the 64-bit version of OAS.